We are a diverse group of individuals who live in and around the Denton County, Texas area with one thing in common our dedication to riding Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. We are family friendly and welcome all!
Our motto is Ride and Have Fun. Everything that we do as a group is for this sole purpose. Feel free to tour our website in order to get an idea of some of the things we enjoy doing and how you can be a part of the fun.
How to Join
To become a chapter member of the American Eagle Harley® Owners Group you must be a National H.O.G.® Member first, then you may become a local chapter member. Local memberships are processed at the American Eagle Harley-Davidson® dealership:
American Eagle Harley-Davidson®
5920 I-35E Frontage Rd, Corinth, TX 76210
Phone: (940) 498-5000
For your convenience here is a membership form that you may fill out, print, and bring with you to the dealership in order to pay the membership fee and to process your paperwork (AE H.O.G.® Chapter Membership Form). You will need ADOBE Reader to view the form.
If you are not a national chapter member, you can get your membership for national all done online (click here), or take care of that at the dealership as well. You will need your VIN from your Harley-Davidson® to get access to the National Group.
American Eagle H.O.G.® Privacy Statement
Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G.®, its members, and visitors to American Eagle Chapter web site. This statement explains H.O.G.®’s Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security.
The American Eagle Chapter chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the American Eagle Chapter web site: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account); the date and time you access the site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. The chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps H.O.G.® to make its site more responsive to its members and prospective members.
H.O.G.® will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
The American Eagle Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize
- To assist H.O.G.® in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and membership experience; and
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights; and
- To companies that perform services for H.O.G.® in connection with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies; and
- To Harley-Davidson® affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so; and
- In connection with Harley-Davidson® corporate due diligence and audits.
By your use of and connection to our web site, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by H.O.G.® is not correct or if for some reason you believe H.O.G.® has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 1-800-CLUB-HOG.